The Amos Shapes Sultan Prone board is Amos latest creation. This board, like the name suggest is a prone board with extra length and volume allowing the rider to paddle into and prone waves that are rolling but not breaking. The Sultan Prone is also a brilliant high performance wing board that is perfect for wave riding and down winding .
This board is an amazing one board quiver for Proning, Winging and Down-winding.
Pre order yours now.
Amos Shapes say:
Following on with the current trend to ride narrower and longer boards we have developed the Sultan Prone. This is a higher volume foilboard designed to allow the rider to paddle into waves that were we previously thought not able to ride. Our aim is to get you in earlier and quickly up on foil. With outer banks, unbroken reef ripples in mind this board is made for paddling into the unbroken.
The Sultan Prone features a flatter deck and maintains even volume distribution with a very parallel outline, this allows an offset stance suited to advanced prone riding. We have included 16″ tracks with this board to assist in track placement suiting all foil brands.
The Sultan prone also has the versatility to be an advanced wing board sinker.
- Flat deck
- Narrower outline
- Volume evenly distributed
- 16″ tracks
- Streamline shape
- Reduced tail area
- Suits prone and wing
- Foil Tec traction
- Specifically designed high density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- We use Australian made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Carbon vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range appproximately 3.5kg.