The Nitro is Amos Shapes’ most versatile prone board yet – one that will suit anyone’s riding style.
Amos Shapes has to say:
The Nitro Prone Board is the result of five years of designing, riding and evolving with the new age of surf/wing foiling. We have always seen the board as an accessory to the foil you choose to ride, leading us to create our most versatile board. The Nitro is generous on volume, however, keeps a streamlined performance-based outline and gives the rider the best of both a user-friendly paddler for prone and well balanced compact board for wing.
Adding to the versatility we include 16” tracks allowing you to ride everything from larger surf wings to HA performance and small high-speed tow wings.
If you want one board that will help you get out in all conditions this is the answer.
- 16” tracks
- All carbon vacuum bag construction
- Multiple foot strap insert option for prone or wing
- Generous volume
- Foil Tec four-piece traction
- Air vent
- Specifically designed high-density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures 16” fin boxes
- We use Australian-made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent and leash plug
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.5-3.5kg
- Carbon Natural or white sand through tint is included in the base price
|4’0”||18 1/2”||2 5/8”||26L|