The Amos Shapes Raptor Foil board is for riders looking for a high-performing board for ultimate wave riding – prone surfing and or tow foiling.
This board is for riders looking for a high-performing board for tow and prone.
Amos Shapes say:
The Raptor Prone Foil Board is the third board in our prone series. Designed and heavily R and D with our team rider Zane Westwood, this board has been designed to push your foiling to the next level. Featuring a narrower outline with the volume pushed further towards the nose and tracks also set forward to suit the high-aspect wings. We have pulled in the tail area as much as possible to achieve minimal rail connection through turns.
All Amos boards come with deck pads.
- Narrower outline
- Volume pushed towards the nose
- Tracks set forward
- Streamline tail with flyers
- Reduced tail area
- Suits tow and prone
- Foil Tec 4-piece Traction Pad
- Specifically designed high-density inserts for maximised strength where board connects to foil
- Futures. 10.75” fin boxes
- We use Australian-made EPS Foam and the best fibreglass, carbon and epoxy we can get our hands on.
- Vacuum bagged for strength
- Air vent installation included
- Amos Shapes only uses the highest quality materials available in order to build your premium foiling product.
- Weight ranges vary due to board size and choice of construction but typically range from 2.0-2.9kg.
|4’2”||18 1/2”||2 11/16||26L|
|4’4”||18 3/4”||2 15/16”||30L|